Friday 15 August 2014

About me💕

My name is Ellie-May Stanyon and I am a 16 year old grade 4 dancer in all areas. My interests are dance, photography, drawing and swimming. I am a British, West Yorkshire girl and I have dreams of becoming a Californian photographer. As all people may, I have a top ten list of things I want to do before I die which vary from a numerical value between 1 and 10.

  1. Go on a European road trip
  2. Watch the sun rise and sun fall
  3. Go on a holiday with friends abroad
  4. Make a time capsule
  5. Go horse riding
  6. Watch an outside movie in a car park
  7. Make a comfy bed in the back of a truck and just drive. 
  8. Watch the stars in an empty field
  9. Get married and have children
  10. Meet Lana del Rey (my idol) 
My favourite authors would have to be E L James, John Green and Paige Toon. I take an interest in vintage furnishings and would much rather live in the sixties rather than now (I wish I could have met Marilyn Monroe😔). I have a hippie side to me all which fit my look as you can see on most of my pictures and I also have a dark side where I would rather dress in dark/gray clothing. My vintage side is my personality and I also have a thing with pastel colours, minimalists designs and floral antiques.
This picture is me and my boyfriend and really captures my personality in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment