Wednesday 20 August 2014

My camera:)

As you may know from my past blogs, I am ambitious to be a photographer. I am taking a course in my last year at school to learn and experience more in the photography era. Tonight I came across an app and decided to play around... 
This blog is about how to capture a good photo and then you can maybe use it in your own blog or anywhere else:-) 

A good picture mostly depends on the angle of the subject and wether it is going to be in landscape or portait view. 

Landscape-

Portrait-



For example- a good photo could be taken at a straight aim. Point the camera directly towards the subject and you have your picture. If you want to experiment, you may even rather tilt the camera at a slight angle or move round to another side of the subject. This creates a creative image and shows imagination. 

Another area of good photography depends on the 9x9 grid. Put the subject at rather one side or the other of the grid in your camera (or if you're feeling creative, try put it in one of the four corners) and snap the image. For example- this is a silhouette I took of a ballerina ornament in my room. 





In advance, if you want to improve the image by adding something you could go on photoshop and maybe add a butterfly or a new background (I use photoshop cs5 from the MacBook Pro). 

Thankyou for reading my blog and good luck in your foreseeable future in photography:-) hope you enjoyed x.

No comments:

Post a Comment