Friday 15 August 2014

20 facts about me:-)

1. My middle name is Fulton-after my dad:) 

2. My birthday is 21st October 1998! 

3. I like vintage, pastel, floral,hippie and indie😁. 

4. I have a fear of heights, claustrophobia and hate the sound of wind😒

5. I am a huge procrastinator

6. My favourite colour is green

7. My eyes are green

8. I hate spiders, rats and snakes

9. I love huskies, totally adorable

10. I am in a committed relationship with the boy I love 

11. I am obsessed with the 1975 and the arctic monkeys 

12. My idols are Lana Del Rey and Mariyln Monroe

13. I am not a gamer girl but I love games🙆

14. I love wedges shoes

15. I have one dog, ebony and one dog that died, Emma and a hamster that died, smudge

16. I recently lost my best friend

17. I push people away a lot

18. My mother died when I was 7😔

19. My dad means the world to me-he's been my mother and father 24/7 and he's done a damned good job🌸

20. My favourite authors are E L James, John Green and Paige Toon. (Fifty shades of Grey/Darker/Freed, The Fault in our Stars, Pictures of Lily) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment