Sunday 24 August 2014

Light and shadow photography:-)

Over the past few months, I have developed an interest in photography. At the moment-in my course at school- we have been improving our knowledge of light and shadow photography. Here is a few pictures I found of the photographers 'Richard Vantielcke' light and shadow photography. 


I like this as the shadow of the clock hand creatives a creative effect on the photo's light. 


I like the mysterious vibe you get from this photo. It isn't as much as a shadow but the light seems to create an anonymous silhouette to develop a sense of mystery. 


This is a very inventive creation. The shadow is sitting on what appears to be a chair. You can see the actual object and then the shadow sitting down when in reality, it is a chair and someone sitting down further away from the chair. 

Thankyou for reading my blog. Follow for more. Also, check me out on 
-Instagram: _elliemaysx_
-twitter: elliemaystyles1D
-snapchat: elbowcopter

No comments:

Post a Comment