Friday 15 August 2014

August favourites🌝🌻.

As a teenager, cute indie outfits are my thing. I like to be comfortable and confident in what I wear and as long as I feel that way, I don't mind what others think. I've decided that even in summer, baggy jumpers still look amazing with a cute skirt to tuck it in with. So I searched up some images and found this which I think is totally perfect for my kind of outgoing outfits. 
I like how the dark colours contrast against the background and how it's attractive but not too revealing. If you don't like showing too much skin then this outfit is perfect for you. I also have some august moisturisers that I've recently become absolutely obsessed with such as 'The Garden Collection' from Boots and 'Soap and Glory' which is also from Boots. 
When you wear a skirt, you're missing one thing. The only shoe wear I really like wearing with a skirt is rather cute sneakers/trainers or wedges. This is why these shoes are perfect with the frilly socks and the cute dotted tights. It shows a classy yet vintage adolescent style and is something I would definitely wear for Summer. 

Thank you for reading my blog updates. For more tips, follow me on: 
1- Instagram: _elliemaysx_
2- Twitter: ellymaystyles1D 
Or add me on: 
1- snapchat: elbowcopter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment